Do you ever feel a shortness of breath from simply walking up a flight of stairs?
Would you like to gain better lung stamina during vigorous workouts?
Now, thanks to the HallBreathe™ breathing trainer, you can relieve the symptoms of breathlessness by giving your lungs a daily workout from the comfort of the armchair.
This item is a versatile inspiratory muscle trainer and strengthener. HallBreathe™ breathing trainer assists one of the most important components in your daily life - your lungs and breathing. By breathing in through HallBreathe™ for only 30 breaths twice daily, your inspiratory muscles will work harder, thereby increasing their strength and endurance.
Unique training level indication
10 levels of adjustable impedance training stages, by adjusting the number of resistance to enhance the training impedance progressively to enhance the effect of breathing muscles.
Comfortable ergonomic mouthpiece, increase comfort and airtightness.
Easy to Clean
HallBreathe™ breathing trainer was designed to be effortlessly taken apart, cleaned and reassembled. Simply remove the mouthpiece and rinse with warm water.
Portable Device, Take anywhere
HallBreathe™ breathing trainer is extremely compact. With this device, perform your daily training wherever you are.
Stronger Lungs for Athletes & Smokers
Whether you’re an athlete looking for a competitive edge or a smoker looking to regain your health, FIGERM breathing trainer helps to expand and strengthen your lungs, which means you can breathe easier and enjoy a better quality of life, all without the side effects.
Increase Oxygen Efficiency
With enough oxygen, the cells are full of vitality. The skin will return to normal and shiny. Insufficient oxygen supply affects obesity. If there is a shortage of oxygen in the body. Can hinder the decomposition and burning of fat, and make fat form large fat again.
How to choose a model?
- Low Resistance (LR): For rehabilitation of lung impairment due to respiratory illness or children between 6-19 years old.
- Medium Resistance (MR): For healthy people between 20-80 years old or regular smokers.
- Heavy Resistance (HR): For professional athletes at all levels of competition.
- Do not use the device if you are suffering from a ruptured eardrum.
- To prevent the potential transmission of infections, we recommend that you do not share your device with other users, including family members.
- A child under 6 years old is not suitable for using this device.
- If you are suffering from a cold, sinusitis or respiratory tract infection, we advise that you do not use this device until symptoms have disappeared. If in doubt, consult your doctor.
What You Will Get
- Breathing trainer x 1
- Nose clip x 1
- Mouthpiece x 1
- Hanging band x 1
- Storage pouch x 1
- Instruction for Use x 1
- Filter cotton x 5