- Model: S1
- Wattage: 7 watt
- Input: 10V=700mA
- Wavelength: 260-280nm
- LED Beads: 10 pcs
- LED Lifespan: 10,000h
- Net weight: 620g
- Size: 8.5x4x2.8 inches
- Power Supply Interface: Type-C USB
How to use it
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been used to kill germs on surfaces, in the air, and in the water. Ultraviolet light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA and has been proven sterilization rate up to 99.9%. It’s widely used in cupboard sanitizer and sterilizing devices in hospitals.
- There are heat-resistant germs("mad cow" Virus)
- Cold-resistant germs(avian influenza virus. Yell bacteria)
- And drug-resistant germs(Superbug)
- But NO LED UV-resistant germs.
Our items go through a lot of testing and certificates then release.